The main trends in investment were presented to The Global Impact Investor Summit led by Genius Group Founder and CEO, Roger James Hamilton, with guest speakers and investors Brian Jung and Jaspreet Singh
- Currency collapse – It happens at a pace. Any assets related to fiat currency will continue to decline this year. The continuous printing of money causes high inflation and as a result, prices skyrocket, interest rates rise, and this will take us back to the situation of the 1970s. Assets such as properties will also lose value. value over the next year as mortgage rates soar. This is a critical time for personal wealth and we will see the greatest transfer of money as people move their money away from fiat and centralized systems. Currently, the riskiest thing anyone can do right now is to have their money tied up in foreign currency. Everything is uncertain.
- BRICS Currency – BRICS stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. In 2009, these countries came together to form an association similar to the G7. They plan to launch their own currency to rival the dollar which will be used in all BRICS countries and will be backed by gold. This is a worrying situation for the West and could lead to the elimination of the dollar as a reserve currency.
- Make money work for you – Brian Jung, YouTuber and self-taught multi-millionaire at just 24, shares his thoughts: “Right now we’re in a really interesting situation, in terms of the economy, interest rates and inflation. People ask, ‘What’s the next step, if everything goes wrong, what should I do?People need to start investing in themselves and realize that there are many other ways to make money and generate income. It starts with being involved in a community and honing a skill set and providing value to others. Once you’ve identified a good investment opportunity, look to create income streams that are passive investments where you can reap the rewards without having to work.
- Cash-generating assets – Brian Jung, continues: “Volatile markets such as crypto are a great way to create cash-generating assets. Bitcoin is one of the safest coins to buy, but there are others such as Ethereum, Cardano, Solana or XRP that offer higher returns in a shorter time frame. My advice is to look at the market as a whole with the high-caps, mid-caps and microcaps, it’s a domino effect so if the high-caps like Bitcoin go down the others may follow and if they go up the others will go up too. This is a good starting point for predicting market movements. Another reason why I chose to invest in crypto is that it offers a deeper way to build wealth and you can even multiply your money by 10 times. With Ethereum, I can buy defi or NFT products or earn different types of interest on different exchanges. You can maximize the money you make on a whole new level by investing in NFT projects and I’ve recently seen them explode and create massive amounts of wealth overnight even when an initial investment may be just one figure, we are now seeing assets go six figures or more.
- Devaluation – Jaspreet Singh, YouTuber Minority Mindset and Founder of Market Briefs, shares, “We’re in an economic downturn and it’s freaking people out, but more millionaires are made in recessions than at any other time. But how do these people become millionaires? I believe it is through financial education. There are many tools available now, but without education people will continue to get burned. I invest my money in five areas including my business, start-ups, stocks, cryptos and gold. But before I invest, I understand what I’m investing in and diversify my portfolio to make sure I’m ready for whatever the future throws at me. Don’t use debt to fund the investment, debt accelerates losses and a small mistake can become a huge crash.
About Genius Group
Genius Group is a global leader in information technology and education, whose mission is to disrupt the current educational model with a student-centered lifelong learning program which prepares students for the leadership, entrepreneurship, and life skills needed to succeed in today’s marketplace. The group has more than 4 million students and users in 200 countries, aged 0 to 100. The Group consists of four pre-IPO companies (the “Pre-IPO Group”) and four companies that were acquired on or shortly after the IPO (the “IPO Acquisitions”).
Our pre-IPO group’s entrepreneur training system was delivered virtually and in-person, in multiple languages, locally and globally, primarily through the pre-IPO group’s custom-built, AI-powered GeniusU Edtech platform adults seeking to develop their entrepreneurship and their leadership. skills.
The pre-IPO group includes Genius Group, GeniusU, Entrepreneurs Institute and Entrepreneur Resorts. This group of entrepreneur education companies has grown through organic growth and acquisitions, with a focus on adding value to every business through GeniusU, which is being developed to provide recommendations and personal AI-based advice to each student. The pre-IPO group is now expanding its educational system to age groups beyond its current adult audience, to children and young adults. The four IPO acquisitions are the first step towards this. They include: Education Angels, which offers early learning in New Zealand for children aged 0-5; E-Square, which provides primary and secondary education in South Africa; Antelope Valley University, which grants professional certifications and college degrees in California, USA; and Property Investors Network, which offers property investment courses and events in England, UK, and Revealed Films Inc., which is launching a docu-series covering topics such as wealth creation, health and nutrition, medical issues, religion and political issues in Utah, USA.
Genius Group’s plan is to combine the education programs of IPO acquisitions with its current education programs and Edtech platform under a lifelong learning system, and it has selected these acquisitions because they already share aspects of the Genius program and its focus on educating entrepreneurs. .