Summary According to a survey of information and communication technology (ICT) decision makers, the largest share of the ICT budget of companies in the insurance sector for 2021 was allocated to the commercial function “purchasing and operations and “internal costs” as the main area of expenditure.
New York, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Insurance Sector Enterprises ICT Investment Trends and Future Outlook by Segments Hardware, Software, IT Services, and Network and Communications” – https: //www .reportlinker.com/p06312842/?utm_source=GNW
The Survey Report Provides Insights and Insights into ICT Spending by Businesses in the Insurance Sector –
– Overview of its ICT budget allocation by business function and main areas of expenditure
– Business ICT budget outlook for 2021
– Comparison of ICT budget allocations by segment between 2020 and 2021
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into insurance company ICT spending trends
– Get information on insurance companies’ ICT budget allocation for 2021
– Have an overview of the main technological priorities of insurance companies in the allocation of ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312842/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001